April 16th, 2014
AURORA, ON, Canada – Canadian e-bike propulsion system manufacturer BionX International Corporation unveils their all-new website RideBionX.com. It’s fresh, international, and more interactive than ever before.
“We felt it was important to create a more user friendly experience. Ease of navigation and the compatibility on all mobile devices will surely please our customers”, stated Paul Gingl, VP of Business Development for BionX.
New and improved features include:
- The Benefits of the BionX System: illustrated by user-friendly icons.
- An updated look with a more intuitive menu structure.
- Mobile responsiveness for tablets and smartphones.
- An easy-to-navigate ‘Products’ page where users can learn all about BionX’s complete list of e-bike OEM partners and their BionX e-bike retrofit systems.
- Updated ‘Technology’ pages full of information about BionX e-bike batteries, motors, and consoles.
- Improved ‘FAQs’ and an enhanced ‘Downloads’ page with fresh BionX images.
- A redesigned ‘Dealer Finder’ tool with improved functionality to help you locate your nearest BionX dealer.
- A ‘Media’ section with photos, videos and social media content.
- Updates on news and upcoming events… and much, much more!
Visit RideBionX.com to enter the world of BionX.
For any questions related to this release, please use the press contacts below.
|Press contact EU:
85540 Haar / Germany
|Press contact NA:
BionX International Corporation
455 Magna Dr.
Aurora, ON. , L4G7A9 Canada